GOMBE STATE INVESTMENT AND PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
The Gombe State Investment and Property Development Company Limited was established on the 13th fo May,1999 as an undertaking of the Gombe State Goverment.The company is wholly owned by the State Goverment.
- Manage the Gombe State Goverment investments in various sectors of the economy and ensure that the state full participated in all Federal Goverment investments programmes..
- Promoting and developing commercially viable industrial projects in the state in collaboration with local and foreign investors.
- To identify and meet the housing and commercial property needs of the citizens of the state by constructiing houses and shopping malls in major towns of the state.
- To identify To advice and educate indeginious entrepreneurs on modern business techniques.
- To be an active player in the Nigerian Capital Market abd enlighten the citizens on the operations of the market.
- To serve as catalyst for the rapid economic development of the state.
- To advice and educate indeginious entrepreneurs on modern business techniques.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMPANY
PROJECTS PROMOTED AND EXECUTED
The Gombe State Investment Company has invested in the development of the Shungo and Tunfure housing estates respectively in Gombe City with a combined number of 490 two & three bedrom houses, and another estate comprise of 150 two & three bedroom houses beign developed along Dukku Road in Gombe metropolis.
CORE BUSINESS OF THE COMPANY
The core business of the company centers on bisiness development.It involves investment promotion and investment appraisals and supervison.
Our mission is to:
Serve as a vehicle for the commercial and industrial development of the State by creating a world class organisation that is focused and responsive to the challenges of the business enviroment nationally and globally.
Our vision is to:
Fully establish commercial capital of the North-East zone/sub-region.
No.55 Old CBN Office opposite Deputy Governor's Office PMB 111,GOMBE STATE